16 August 2012

Bout of Books - The CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE!

Well well, my fellow Bout of Book-ers! You have landed at THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE!
Are you ready? I think you are!  Let's do this...




For this challenge, I will ask you several questions:


  • Choose your favorite contemporary of 2012 (thus far)
  • Choose your favorite contemporary COVER of 2012 (thus far)
  • and explain your biggest *SURPRISE* contemporary book of this year..
  • (SURPRISE contemporary means: the book you may have not expected to love, but did)
Here's my responses:
Favorite Contemporary thus far is: Pushing the Limits By Katie McGarry
My favorite cover is My Life Next Door (seen left) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
and my SURPRISE contemporary would have to be     Something Like Normal by Trish Doller.  I didn't think I would like the male persepctive, but in FACT,  I adored it!  I'd love to read more from a male point of view!


Now: Answer in the comments below with all your responses!  This challenge is only TODAY so you will definitely wanna get started! 
The prize will be a copy of CATCHING JORDAN by Mirana Keneally
and a copy of  THE DISENCHANTMENTS by Nina LaCour
Have fun!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...